- Associate in Applied Science (AAS)
- AAS Day Program: 4 semesters
- AAS Evening Program: 4 semesters
- Admission Cycle: Fall semester entry
- Maximum Admitted Annually: Open
- Other Information: Careers in Biotechnology, Curriculum and Faculty
The Biotechnology program is designed to meet the increasing demands of skilled laboratory technicians in various fields of biological and chemical technology.
Graduates may find employment in areas of industry or government, including research and development, manufacturing, sales and customer service.
Course of Study
Course work emphasizes biology, chemistry, mathematics and technical communications.
Helpful Personal Attributes
Ability to work as a member of a team, strong organizational skills, ability in science and mathematics.
If you would like additional information about the Biotechnology Program, contact Alan Beard, Department Chair, at 336.734.7494 or email@example.com.