Program of Study
Students will learn to prepare the operatory, take patients histories, note abnormalities, plan care, teach oral hygiene, clean teeth, take X-rays, apply preventive agents, complete necessary chart entries and perform other procedures related to dental hygiene care.
- Step 1: Download Admissions Requirements (MAR) Packet
- Step 2: Sign up for and attend a mandatory Dental Program Information Session. Available Dates and Times:
- Wednesday, September 11th, 2019 – 6:00 pm
- Friday, September 27th, 2019 – 9:00 am
- Wednesday, October 2nd, 2019 – 6:00 pm
- Friday, October 25th, 2019 – 9:00 am
- Friday, January 24th, 2019 – 9:00 am
- Friday, February 21st, 2019 – 9:00 am
- Wednesday, March 4th, 2019 – 6:00 pm
GOT Dental Hygiene students contact your dental program adviser to reserve your preferred information session date and time, don’t delay space is limited.
- More Information: Program Detail
Dental offices, clinics, schools, public health agencies, industry and professional education.
Recommended Courses and Skills
High school biology, algebra and chemistry, (or equivalent college level courses) are required for acceptance into this program.
Helpful Personal Attributes
Team player, strong communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, empathy, compassion for others and good dexterity of hands.
|Dental Hygiene||Associate in Applied Science||Day||A45260 REVISED|
If you would like additional information about the Dental Hygiene Program, contact Kelly Cook, Interim Program Coordinator of Dental Hygiene at 336.734.7447 or email@example.com.