Technical Career Path
Career & College Promise: Technical Career Path
Career & College Promise: Technical Career Path offers high school students the opportunity to earn tuition-free course credits toward a job credential, certificate or diploma in one of the technical career pathways listed below.
Career and Technical Pathways
- Be a high school junior or senior.
- Have an unweighted high school GPA of 2.8 or assessment testing.
- Must meet prerequisites for the courses in which the student is enrolling.
- All students must enroll and register in the office of Educational Partnerships.
Submit to Office of Educational Partnerships:
- CCP Application Packet
- Official high school and other college transcripts
- In addition, home school students are required to have notarized transcripts, proof of age (birth certificate or driver’s license), and North Carolina Office of Non-Public Instruction proof of registration.
To maintain eligibility:
- Must maintain a 2.0 GPA in all college coursework after completing at least two courses.
- Continue to make progress toward high school graduation.