What is CCP?
Career and College Promise is North Carolina’s dual enrollment program that allows high school students who meet the eligibility requirements to take classes at Forsyth Tech. These classes are tuition-free and may count both towards the high school diploma and earn college credits. CCP allows high school students to get a jump start on their college and workforce preparation saving both time and money.
As an eligible high school student, you can choose from various options of:
- Career and Technical Education pathways leading to a certificate or a diploma
- College Transfer pathways earning college credits towards an Associate at Forsyth Tech or Baccalaureate degree at another college or university.
If you are undecided on what path to follow, CCP allows you to explore a career or field of study. You will earn college credit without paying tuition money.
Whether you have clear idea or are undecided, CCP is a great opportunity to learn to be a college student. Why wait?
To see the possibilities at Forsyth Tech download our information booklet.
Who can enroll in CCP?
If you are junior or senior and you have an unweighted 2.8 or higher GPA, you are eligible.
If you are a freshman or sophomore, work with your high school counselor and CCP advisor to determine eligibility for CCP.
How to apply to CCP?
- Complete the online application
- Read and sign the Student Agreement Form
- Request that your school counselor submit the High School Agreement Form and your high school transcript
The directory of CCP Advisors is below.
Additional dual enrollment options at Forsyth Tech:
Snyder Hall, Suite 6102