Dental Education Clinic
The clinic is open part-time and hours vary.
Appointments are available for our Dental Hygiene Clinic
Appointments are NOT available for our Dental Assisting Clinic which includes services such as fillings and crowns. Please check back with us in January 2024.
Treatment is based on dentist diagnosis and may not be comprehensive but referred out. We do not provide services like braces, gum surgery, root canals, bridges or dentures.
Dental Hygiene Services
- Cleaning, fluoride, cavity-detection X-rays: $10
- Full-mouth series of X-rays: $10
- Panoramic X-ray: $10
- Sealants, each (Cost not to exceed $20): $5
(February – June ONLY. Call in January for new patient initial exam.)
All appointments are full for 2023. Please check back with us in January 2024.
- Complete exam (charting, X-rays and oral cancer screening): $30
- Silver fillings (Cost depends on size): $15 – $35
- White fillings (Cost depends on size): $20 – $40
- Simple extractions: $40
- Surgical extractions (Complex may be referred out): $60 – $80
- Gold or porcelain fused to metal single crowns
- Service fee: $100
- Lab fee: $250 – $450
For more information, read our Dental Clinic Brochure Below